Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sewing chair?

I found this cute little chair at a church garage sale. They had 4.00 on it which I was willing to pay. I realized I was out of cash but they accepted checks. So i was getting out my checkbook but he said, you don't need to write a $4 check. Just take the chair. I insisted on the check since it was for the church and all but he refused. I emptied out my change which was about .58. Thank you church! It did take me forever to fix the chair so my guilt quickly diminished. I originally thought this might have been a sewing chair but then I saw one on American pickers or one of those junk shows and they said these chairs were made just for extra storage back in the day because they needed all the room and storage they could get. I think they priced it around $125 with ugly old fabric. I sold this one for $50 I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment